DO NOT use windex or ammonia based cleaning sprays…These will cause the surfaces of the decks to become cloudy after a few uses. We strongly recommend only using cleaning sprays made for plastic, and in particular, acrylic. One product in particular we use is called Brillianize.
Avoid putting anything abrasive on the decks! The surface is not scratchproof. Brillianize spray can however assist with reducing the appearance of micro-scratches.
Avoid bumping the ends of the boards into hard surfaces, as this can chip the acrylic. We strongly recommend a bumper for at least the front end of your board.
* Board is not used, in perfect condition. You may return for full refund.
* Board breaks due to manufacturing fault, Path will replace deck.
* Board breaks due to crashing, running over, slamming into curb, Path does not provide warranty coverage.
* Board ordered by mistake, you may return for a full refund.
* 5-10 days for a full refund.
* Refund will be paid through your original mode of payment.